The following terms of service govern your access to and use the Gigred website and its mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.gigred.com or the Gigred mobile application by Gigred International Private Limited, as applicable. Gigred International Private Limited and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as "Gigred," "we," or "us" and "you" or "user" means you as a user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. If you are under 13, you cannot use the Site or the Gigred services. Using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the initial eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service and all other texts throughout the Site is English. Gigred makes this translation available for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Gigred. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you regarding your account.
- Proposals on Gigred may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some proposals are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Gigred in advance to create an order. See Payment Terms.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Proposal page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments, please read the Payment Terms.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders and not cancel orders regularly or without cause. Canceling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering higher prices through Proposal Extras or selling their Proposal in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Gigred.
- When purchasing a Proposal, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Proposal page. Note: Some Proposals charge additional payments for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Gigred retains the right to use all delivered works and Logo Designs for Gigred marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Gigred’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines applicable to the Gigred community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Gigred offers its users free Tools and Utilities, allowing users to provide various services to adjust and customize per their own specific needs, using special automated tools.
- Sellers create Proposals on Gigred to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Proposals.
- Each Proposal you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with revenue equal to 90% of the purchase amount.
- Gigred accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- See the Payment Terms. for more information about receiving payments, fees, and taxes.
- Sellers can promote their Proposals but not any Gigred content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels. In some instances, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller's account.
- Gigred may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity for security concerns. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Gigred accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with sufficient coverage amounts to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers can post a select amount of active Proposals based on their Level status.
- 8 Proposals for new registered Sellers.
- 12 Proposals for Level 1 Sellers.
- 18 Proposals for Level 2 Sellers.
- 24 Proposals for Top Rated Sellers.
- Proposals created on Gigred are User Generated Content.
- Gigred may remove proposals or users from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services.
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims found here.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene.
- Intentional copies of Proposals.
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Proposals.
- Proposals misleading to Buyers or others.
- Reselling of regulated goods.
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers.
- Exceedingly low-quality Proposals.
- Promoting Gigred and Gigred Proposals through activities prohibited by any laws, regulations, or third parties terms of service and through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Proposals that are removed for violations mentioned above may suspend the Seller’s account.
- Proposals removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Proposals may include pre-approved website URLs within the Proposal description and requirements box. Proposals containing websites promoting content, which violate Gigred’s Terms of Service and our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Proposals must have an appropriate Proposal image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Proposal images is available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Proposal images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality offered on the Proposal images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Proposals may contain an approved Proposal Video uploaded through the Proposal management tools available on Gigred.
- Statements on the Proposal Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service are prohibited.
- Eligible Proposals in select Categories may set up Proposal Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Proposal.
- Proposal Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Proposal for a different price defined by the Seller.
- Proposal Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and our Community Standards. Please see the Proposals section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service for specific terms. Proposals are subject to be removed due to violations found in Proposal Extras.
- The amount of Proposal Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Proposal Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information surrounding your account's eligibility for Proposal Extras can be found here.
- Services offered through Proposal Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
- Proposal Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers can extend the duration of an Order for each Proposal Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Gigred is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top-performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Gigred may reward them with new statuses, exceptional opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
Top Rated Proposals
- Gigred Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancements in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- A Seller's current levels are Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Proposals for higher prices through Proposal Extras or selling their Proposals in multiples.
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Gigred editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, the volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive features and VIP support access.
- Gigred constantly evaluates top Rated eligibility to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection are kept. Gigred retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and our Community Standards also risk losing their Top-Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- The Seller defines custom Offers with a detailed description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Gigred’s Terms of Service and our Community Standards.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above $100 may include up to six project milestones, the minimum amount for each milestone is $50 and the project should include at least two milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately, following each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- Once a milestone is delivered and marked as completed, Buyers may choose to continue with the Order and pay for the next milestone or stop the Order. If the Buyer does not pay for the next milestone within ten days of acceptance of previous milestones, the Order under the next milestones will not start. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within eight days after being marked as Delivered. However, the Order will be stopped in such a case, and all further milestones will not start.
Some of the services on Gigred are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectible items, etc.). For these types of Proposals, Sellers may decide to define a shipping pricing factor.