Gigred's Terms Of Service
Welcome to Gigred.com
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"),
govern your access to and use of the Gigred website and mobile
application, including any content, functionality and services offered
on or through www.gigred.com or the Gigred mobile application (the "Site")
by Plickify Online Service LLP (Mumbai, India)
and its subsidiaries, as applicable. Plickify Online Service LLP and its subsidiaries are collectively referred
hereto as "Gigred" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site. By
using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to accept or agree to
the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you
accept and agree, on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your employer or
any other entity (if applicable), to be bound and abide by these Terms
If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service or the Privacy
Policy, you must not access or use the Site. For more detailed policies
surrounding the activity and usage on the Site, please access the
designated articles herein.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age
or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr
services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of
legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing
eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements,
you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions
regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support
team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other
texts throughout the Site, is English. Fiverr makes available this
translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the
original English version and any translation, the English version shall
Buyers are users who purchase services on Fiverr.
Business Account is a collaborative Buyer account, created via Fiverr Business, as detailed on Fiverr Business Terms of Service (available here).
Business Account Team Member or Team Member is any user that is invited or uses a Business Account.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Gig® Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Gig® Packages allow Sellers to offer services in
different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets
Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Gig® Page is where the Seller can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Gig® / Gigs® are services offered on Fiverr.
Logo Design is an original design for a logo uploaded by a Seller through the Fiverr Logo Maker.
Logo Maker is the automated logo design tool offered by Fiverr to users as further explained in these Terms of Service.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs or through the Logo Maker on Fiverr.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Fiverr. Registration is
free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with
accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an
account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely
responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the
confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any
acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Gigs on Fiverr may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some
Gigs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the
- Buyers pay Fiverr in advance to create an order (see Payment Terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a
regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’
reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance
and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits,
including offering services for higher prices through Gig Extras, or
selling their Gig in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Fiverr.com.
- When purchasing a Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the
delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig
page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras)
for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Fiverr retains the right to use all published delivered works and Logo Designs for Fiverr marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Fiverr’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Fiverr community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Fiverr offers its users the Logo Maker, which allows certain
Sellers to offer various original logo designs for Buyers to adjust and
customize per their own specific needs, using special automated design
tools. Through the Logo Maker, Buyers purchase full commercial use
rights to the Logo Design embedded with their brand name.
- Sellers create Gigs on Fiverr to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
- Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Fiverr accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
- Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews
posted by Buyers or Business Account Team Members. High ratings allow
Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain
cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the
- For security concerns, Fiverr may temporarily disable a Seller’s
ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity.
This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported
by other users, or associating multiple Fiverr accounts to a single
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability
insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all
risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.
- 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.
- Gigs created on Fiverr are User Generated Content.
- Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for
violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards,
which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of
a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual
Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Gigs
- Promoting Fiverr and/or Fiverr Gigs through activities that are
prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of
service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively
affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the
Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting
content, which violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community
Standards, will be removed.
- Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the
service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are
available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of
service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t
match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Seller’s
account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Gigs may contain an approved Gig Video uploaded through the Gig management tools available on Fiverr.
- Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Gigs in select Categories may set up Gig Packages to
offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points
for the selected Gig.
- Certain categories are available only to Pro Sellers to create
Gigs. If you are not a Pro Seller, creating a Gig for services available
to Pro only may result in removal of your Gig.
- Gig Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Gig Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service
and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Gigs
section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service.
Gigs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Gig Extras.
- The amount of Gig Extras, which can be offered, and the price for
each Gig Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information
surrounding your accounts eligibility for Gig Extras can be found here.
- Services offered through Gig Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
- Gig Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for
each Gig Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time
needed to complete the extra service.
Fiverr is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We
seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their
business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater
customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high
quality and ratings, Fiverr may reward them with new statuses, special
opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Fiverr Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity,
performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience
a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their
Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late
deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause
a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits,
including offering Gigs for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling
their Gig in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Fiverr editors through an
ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely
high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and
community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive
features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta
features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Fiverr to ensure
that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection
is kept. Fiverr retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in
light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot
maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings,
stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our
Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their
Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
- Pro Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting
process by Fiverr editors. Applying for Fiverr Pro is open to everyone:
professional freelancers who are new to Fiverr, as well as existing
- Pro Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by Fiverr to
ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller
selection is kept. Fiverr retains the right to change a Pro Seller
status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot
maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings,
stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our
Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits
that come with it.
Fiverr Business Catalog
Fiverr Business is a freelance platform tailor-made for
larger teams and businesses. Sellers on the Fiverr Business catalog are
required to comply with certain professional standards. Eligible Sellers
whose Gigs are included in the Fiverr Business catalog will be
regularly evaluated by Fiverr to ensure their high-quality
professionalism is kept. Fiverr reserves the right to remove Sellers and
Gigs from the Fiverr Business catalog.
Fiverr Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description
of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above $100 may include up to six project
milestones, the minimum amount for each milestone is $50 and the project
should include at least two milestones. Each milestone is paid and
delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description
- Once a milestone is delivered and marked as completed, Buyers
may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next
milestone, or to stop the Order. If Buyer does not pay for the next
milestone within 10 days of acceptance of previous milestones, the order
of the next milestone will not start. A milestone will be automatically
marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were
submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case
the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will not be
- A Fiverr Studio allows certain Sellers to collaborate with each other and offer Buyers a multi-service Gig (a "Studio Gig").
- Studio Lead: Certain selected Sellers may lead and operate Fiverr
Studios as Studio Leads. Studio Leads are chosen manually by Fiverr
editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of
sales, high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion
rate and more. The Studio Lead is responsible for inviting all Studio
Members and managing all incoming Orders, from communicating with the
Buyer, through handling any required revisions and until the final
delivery. The Studio Lead can also remove Studio Members from Studio
Gigs at any time. With respect to open Orders, however, Studio Members
can be removed by Customer Support only.
- Studio Members: A Studio Lead can invite other Sellers who were
also chosen by Fiverr to be eligible for Studios collaboration (each, a
"Studio Member") to join their Studio Gig and be assigned to a specific
service. Studio Members can ask to be removed from a Studio Gig at any
- Studio Gigs: A Studio Gig provides a bundle of services (from two
services and up to five) within one Gig. A Studio Gig’s minimum price is
US$100. As Studio Gig is comprised of several services, every service
includes its own pricing, pricing factors, and a Studio Member / Lead
that is accountable for such service, all of which is defined by the
Studio Lead when creating the Studio Gig. Fiverr Studios may also offer
- Limitations: Each Fiverr Studio has one Studio Lead. Similarly, a
Studio Lead may not operate more than one Fiverr Studio. A Fiverr Studio
can offer up to five Studio Gigs, each comprised of up to four Studio
Members in addition to the Studio Lead. Studio Members may not be
assigned to more than three Studio Gigs.
- Studio Gig Reviews: Studio Gig Buyers are able to leave a public
review on the Studio Gig as if it were a regular Gig. The public buying
rating & review is linked to and visible on the Studio Gig page, the
Fiverr Studio itself (studio page), as well as all Studio Members and
Studio Lead of that Fiverr Studio.
- Fiverr Anywhere is a feature that allows Sellers to send Custom Offers outside of Fiverr.
- Services offered through Fiverr Anywhere must comply with our Terms of Service and our Community Standards.
- Users accessing and purchasing from a Fiverr Anywhere offer that
are not already members of Fiverr, will be required to register with
Fiverr to create an Order.
- Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in
the Order Page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
- Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Fiverr,
through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr
will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Eligible Gigs have the option to use Stock Images.
- “Stock Images” is a Gig Extra that allows Sellers to choose from
an exclusive catalog of images as part of the final delivery of work.
- Sellers earn 25% of revenue from the Stock Images Extra, for completed orders only.
- Important: Each selected Stock Image is authorized for a one time
use. The selected image is integrated with the delivered work only and
not as a stand-alone or for recurring use. Sellers are unauthorized to
share the original image file with the Buyer or any third party.
- Important: If you cancel an Order that includes a Stock Image, the
usage of that Stock Image will be cancelled as well and you will no
longer be able to use the Stock Image Extra on the same Order.
- All Stock Images are licensed by GettyImages®,
who has full ownership and copyrights to the Stock Images provided on
Fiverr and shall be responsible for all Stock Images and their quality.
- When using Stock Images, you represent and warrant the following:
- You may not sell, modify, re-use, re-sell, distribute, display, reproduce or make any other use of the Stock Images.
- Stock Image(s) may not be used:
- on a stand-alone basis with no other content;
- for pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful purposes;
- as templates used to create multiple copies of the same Gig;
- for the purpose of enabling file-sharing of the image file; or
- in logos, trademarks, service marks or any other branding or identifiers.
- If Stock Images featuring individuals is used in connection
with a sensitive, unflattering or controversial subject, you must
include a statement that the image is used for illustrative purposes
only and the individual is a model.
- You may not activate the “right-click” function in Stock
Images, remove any metadata in Stock Images, or reverse engineer,
decompile, or disassemble the Stock Image(s) to enable the download or
use Stock Images on a stand-alone basis.
- No ownership or copyrights to Stock Images are granted to you.
- Users can contact Fiverr's customer support department for assistance here.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Fiverr are delivered physically (arts
and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Gigs, Sellers
may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for
local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping
- Gigs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Gigs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Fiverr does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality,
and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or
liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to
shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the
Order Page when delivering your work.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Fiverr platform.
- Fiverr retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Fiverr marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request
feature. Services requested on Fiverr must be an allowed service on
Fiverr. Please click here
for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using
the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for
services on Fiverr.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the Fiverr platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses
specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers
through the site or through Fiverr Anywhere.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method
other than through the Fiverr.com site. In case you have been asked to
use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to
Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Fiverr order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using
the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the
service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent
Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the
“Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a
cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and
result in a warning to Seller.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and
then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as
Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted
within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts
amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the
Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site,
users can contact Fiverr's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
- Orders through the Logo Maker are completed once payment is made by the Buyer.
- A milestone (on an Order with milestones) is marked as Complete
after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A
milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or
request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as
Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all
further milestones will not start. Once a milestone is delivered and
accepted, Buyers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay
for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. If Buyer does not pay for
the next milestone within 10 days of acceptance of previous milestones,
the order of the next milestone will not start. Please note that if you
choose to stop the Order, the current ordered milestone will not be
- When a Buyer orders a Gig, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when
creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel
the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller's
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the
Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the
Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for
viruses and malware. Fiverr will not be held responsible for any damages
which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files
- Buyers may use the "Request Revisions" feature located on the
Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered
materials do not match the Seller's description on their Gig page or
they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning
of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are
an essential part of Fiverr's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the
Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers
are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced
during their active order in regards to the service provided by the
- Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.
Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations
of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews
must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr
platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged,
determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the
Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a
permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Gig page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer
in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller's Live
Portfolio on their Gig page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work
Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information
required to complete the Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable
reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer
has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the
response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after
an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order
after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
- Feedback reviews are unavailable for orders made through the Logo Maker.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst
themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution
Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can
contact Fiverr's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
User Conduct and Protection
Fiverr enables people around the world to create, share, sell and
purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services
offered on Fiverr reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy.
Members of the Fiverr community communicate and engage through orders,
social media, and on Fiverr’s Community Forums.
Fiverr maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional
environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any
activity or extensions of Fiverr. This section relates to the expected
conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community
Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please
contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous.
Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone
numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of
Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or
Fiverr platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- Fiverr does not provide any guarantee of the level of service
offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to
you in the Order Page.
- Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be
tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal
of your account.
- Fiverr is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community
member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual
preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the
suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Fiverr to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Fiverr.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering
from competing services will have their reviews removed or further
account status related actions determined by review by our Trust &
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers
or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders
that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Gigs to Customer Support that may be in violation
of Fiverr’s Terms of Service based on the reported Gig’s replicated
similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Gigs).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Gigs shall be
original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third
party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or
service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media
are incorporated within the Gigs, Sellers represent and warrant that
they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to
include them in the Gigs.
- Fiverr will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged
copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims
procedures can be reviewed here.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of
Service and/or our Community Standards, you should report it to us
through the appropriate channels created to handle those issues as
outlined in our Terms of Service. All cases are reviewed by our Trust
& Safety team. To protect individual privacy, the results of the
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations
of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user
misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent
to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the
Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your
account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on
the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Fiverr does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language -
Communication on Fiverr should be friendly, constructive, and
professional. Fiverr condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech
towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged
between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger
platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top
priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the
intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is
strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not
contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is
not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post
other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of
personal information required for the completion of a service must be
provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever
information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain,
shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery
of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of
Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a
false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr
profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or
attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile
information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while
may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be
misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the
right to require users to go through a verification process in order to
use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - Fiverr will respond
to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark
infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our
Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Fiverr for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and
abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active
Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created
to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead
the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result
in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s
Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent
suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage
in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Fiverr. This
includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our
message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Fiverr accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content,
is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright and trademark
law. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned
exclusively by Fiverr. Users have no right, and specifically agree not
to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or
extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy,
transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii)
reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to
derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or
organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any
copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or;
(v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or
impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the
Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any
of the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide Fiverr with any comments,
suggestions or other feedback regarding the Fiverr platform or the Site
as a whole, as well as other Fiverr products or services (collective,
the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Fiverr an
exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable,
worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Fiverr is under no
obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for
Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by
Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect
such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure.
Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers
as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without
derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree
to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not
disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the
information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and
(vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s
- Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or
permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service
and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate
use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community
Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer
Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status
of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through
Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that
- Disputes should be handled using Fiverr's dispute resolution tools
('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Fiverr
- Fiverr may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time.
When these changes are made, Fiverr will make a new copy of the terms
of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Fiverr after the date on
which the Terms of Service have changed, Fiverr will treat your use as
acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users
as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to
Fiverr by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content.
Fiverr does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness,
violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the
user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it
and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it.
By uploading to, or creating content on, the Fiverr platform, you
represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights,
licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to
use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof
in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any
intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or
publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local,
state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions;
and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of
service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of
ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or
Furthermore, Fiverr is not responsible for the content, quality or
the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro
Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Gigs or otherwise). We
provide no warranty with respect to the Gigs, their delivery, any
communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created
through the Logo Maker. We encourage users to take advantage of our
rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has
sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or
resell the service that is offered on Fiverr. Sellers advertising online
their Gig or Logo Design created through the Logo Maker must comply
with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant
website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the
Gig or Logo Design from the Logo Maker, as applicable, and may lead to
the suspension of Seller's account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for
reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark
infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is
our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the
accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Fiverr, unless
clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Gig page/description, when the
work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all
intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in
the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all
moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the
Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment
of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment
for the Gig, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled
for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as
art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work and
its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer and, upon
delivery, the Seller agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms of
Service, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered
work to the Buyer. Some Gigs (including for custom created work) charge
additional payments (through Gig Extras) for a Commercial Use License.
This means that if you purchase the Gig for personal use, you will own
all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial
Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other
consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in
connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit,
you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Gig Extra and
will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Gigs, when the work is delivered, and subject to
payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is
paying a one time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any
purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet
commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a
product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels),
you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Gig
Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and
internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast
Rights (Buy-Out) through Gig Extra. For further information on the type
of buy-outs, please read below.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they
explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily
create/upload to Fiverr, including Gig texts, photos, videos, usernames,
user photos, user videos and any other information, including the
display of delivered work, may be used by Fiverr for no consideration
for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Gig, the Seller grants you a perpetual,
exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased
Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with
your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a
license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and
non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast
purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to
promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid
marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos
posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns,
audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral
or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights
(Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the
Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes
internet, radio, and TV "paid channels" including (by way of example):
television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and
music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal,
immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to Fiverr's Terms of Service. There is no
warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery,
including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the
Seller nor Fiverr will be liable for any claims, or incidental,
consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery
or your use of the delivery.
Gig Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Gig Order, the Seller
grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license
to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the
avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted
Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of
example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into
product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly
excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is
subject to Fiverr’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or
implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to
fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Fiverr will be
liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages
arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for
your convenience using translation software powered by Amazon Translate.
Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation,
however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to
replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service
to users of the Site, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability,
or correctness of such translations made from English into any other
language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash,
etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the
limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the Site. Any
discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding
and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any
questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in
the translated content, please refer to the English version of the
content which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FIVERR, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE
PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES
LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY
SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES,
INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR
PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN
AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS,
LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL,
LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH
OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly
or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common
control with Fiverr, where control means having more than fifty percent
(50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting
rights of such entity.